Fishtown Wellness Center
Fishtown Wellness Center provides mental health counseling and therapy, holistic health coaching, and wellness services (such as meditation, mindfulness, group therapies, nutrition, healthy living skills & behavior change coaching) provided by licensed mental health counselors.
Other services include relationship counseling/coaching and affirmative counseling related to sexuality and gender identity.
The philosophy of the practice is steeped in taking a whole-person and holistic approach to improving physical and mental health, with approaches that are grounded in evidence-based strategies that help motivate individuals in taking action and creating positive change in their lives.
We not only help individuals correct what is “wrong”, but we also help those same individuals build on their strengths, resources, and what is going well, taking a Positive Psychology and empowerment approach.
We tailor our strategies and services based on the individual and the community, with the overall goal of helping people create, cultivate and sustain the life they want to live.
Fishtown Wellness Center helps individuals and families create, cultivate, and sustain the life they want to live.
List Of Services
- individual and group psychotherapy
- addictive behavior and behavior change counseling
- couples counseling
- counseling for the management of chronic conditions
- clinical mental health counseling
- holistic health coaching
- nutritional education and counseling
- food changes counseling/coaching
- food-mood connection education and coaching
- wellness planning
- healthy lifestyles coaching
- massage therapy
- meditation classes and workshops
- mutual self-help groups
- sexuality and gender-affirmative counseling
- couples counseling
- relationship, intimacy, and communication skills coaching/counseling
- DBT skills groups
- interpersonal learning groups
- anxiety management groups
- navigating relationship concerns groups
Our vision is to promote community mental health by assisting clients in their efforts to build their sense of resiliency, balance and well-being. Through a holistic and evidence-based approach, our team of licensed therapists provide mental, emotional, and behavioral health services that meet the specific needs of individuals and the community as a whole.
Schedule An Appointment
Address: 430 Belgrade St. Philadelphia, PA 19125
Insurance accepted: Independence Blue Cross, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, United Behavioral Health